Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rrrl now adapts UrbanSpoon!

 

Months ago, I tried to opt into Yelp! I feel like even if everybody can be a reviewer it doesn’t mean that they should. Most of the time the result of Yelp or Urbanspoon offers inaccurate results. But with blog post to complement the score I find the opinion become more and more personalized so readers can have a sense of the reviewer’s taste then align to their own. As I was having fun posting on yelp and offering an English/Chinese translated review as a complement. Yelp warned me that it is not complying to their rules.

I can’t believe til this day, there are still SAS platform that does not understand the freedom that you should give to your user.  That’s definitely the way new media marketing is about… Look at Google please.

I thought UrbanSpoon is the same. However, recently I started following sherman’s food adventure and discovered that the UrbanSpooon gets it. Leveraging the spoon feed it lets blogger to have a say on their platform. It is beautiful.

Urbanspoon rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment